- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Painful/Tender tarsal navicular bone
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Osteochondrosis, tarsal/navicular (Kohler)
- Bone structure of navicular, Bone structure of navicular (body structure), Dolor, Foot Navicular Bone, Foot Navicular Bones, Navicular, Navicular Bone, Navicular Bone of Foot, Navicular bone of hindfoot, Navicular of foot, Os naviculare, pain, Pain (finding), Pain finding, Pain finding (finding), Pain observations, Pain unspecified, Painful, Part hurts, sense of pain, TYPES OF PAIN, Unspecified Pain
- Be the first to add a definition for Painful/Tender tarsal navicular bone
- External Links Related to Painful/Tender tarsal navicular bone
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)