- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Painful heroin injection/addict history
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- MPTP/Meperidine designer drug/synthetic
- Abuse drug(s) dependent, acetomorphine, ADDICTION ANY DRUG, Addiction Drug, Addiction drug(s), Addiction to drugs, alcohol or other drug dependence, Alcohol or Other Drugs dependence, Alcohol or Other Drugs dependency, Allodynia injection site, AOD dependence, AOD dependency, chemical addiction, chemical dependence, Chemical dependency, DEPENDENCE DRUG, Dependence drug(s), dependence drugs, dependence substance, Dependence syndrome, Dependency (Drug), Dependent drug abuse, Dependent drug abuse (disorder), Diacetylmorphine, Diamorphine, drug abuse and dependency, Drug abuse dependent, Drug addiction, Drug addiction syndrome, DRUG DEPENDENCE, Drug dependence (disorder), Drug dependence syndrome, Drug Dependence Syndromes, Drug dependence unspecified, Drug Dependency, drugs dependence, Heroin, Heroin (product), heroin (Schedule I substance), Heroin (substance), Injection site pain, Injection site pain (disorder), Morphinan-3 6-diol 7 8-didehydro-4 5-epoxy-17-methyl- (5alpha 6alpha)- diacetate (ester), Pain at injection site, Pain at injection site (disorder), Pain injection site, Psychoactive substance dependence, Psychoactive substance dependence (disorder), Unspecified drug dependence
- Be the first to add a definition for Painful heroin injection/addict history
- External Links Related to Painful heroin injection/addict history
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)