- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Painful erythema/patch breast or arms/progr. necrosis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Warfarin induced subcutaneous necrosis
- breast or arms, Erythema, Erythema (finding), Erythema (morphologic abnormality), Erythema observation, Erythemas, erythematous condition, Erythematous condition (disorder), Erythematous condition unspecified, Erythematous conditions, Erythematous conditions (disorder), Erythematous disorder, Injection (erythema), Painful, progressive necrosis, Red skin, Skin erythema, Skin red, Unspecified erythematous condition
- Be the first to add a definition for Painful erythema/patch breast or arms/progr. necrosis
- External Links Related to Painful erythema/patch breast or arms/progr. necrosis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)