- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Oxygen radical absorbance capacity abnormal, UGI/Esophagus indurated/immobile wall
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Esophageal burn
- Esophageal radiation
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, esophageal
- Metastasis to esophagus
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Esophageal Crohn's disease
- Scleroderma esophagus
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Coronary ischemia
- Myocardial infarction, acute
- Arteriosclerotic heart disease
- Angina pectoris
- Arteriosclerosis, accelerated
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alkali corrosive/ingestion
- Lye/Sodium hydroxide ingestion
- Alkali Ingestion/Poisoning