- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Overriding fingers/clenched fist
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Trisomy 13 syndrome
- Trisomy-18 syndrome
- Be the first to add a definition for Overriding fingers/clenched fist
- External Links Related to Overriding fingers/clenched fist
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)