- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Osteoradionecrosis Jaw - Causes, Paraquat lung - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Electromagnetic, Physics, trauma, Radiation Causes
- Radiation therapy
- Head and neck radiation
- Radiation exposure
- Osteoradionecrosis Jaw
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Osteonecrosis of Jaw
- Alendronate (Fosamax) Administration/Toxicity
- Bisphosphonate therapy
- Ibandronate (Boniva) Administration/Toxicity
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Paraquat lung
- Paraquat poisoning