- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Fever and High Sed Rate: Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
Available only to registered users.
- 357 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent) (101)
- Infected organ, Abscesses (90)
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders (15)
- Neoplastic Disorders (53)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders (82)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders (1)
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders (1)
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders (4)
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders (8)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent) (1)
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication) (1)
- External Links Related to Fever and High Sed Rate
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication):
- Pneumoconiosis, rheumatoid