- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Oral Vesicles
Available only to registered users.
- 17 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Herpes Zoster
- Coxacki virus
- Herpes simplex infection, newborn, gen
- Herpes simplex systemic infection
- Herpes labialis
- Herpes simplex
- Herpes simplex/primary infection
- Vincent's infection/trench mouth
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Allergic stomatitis
- Pemphigoid, bullous
- Erythema multiforme
- Lupus erythematosis, systemic
- Pemphigus vulgaris
- Reiters Syndrome
- Behcet's Disease
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Chemical/caustic oral burn
Local collection of clear fluid with size less than 5 millimeters lesions in oral mucosal surface.
- External Links Related to Oral Vesicles
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)