- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Oral mucosa/lacks turgor
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hypothyroidism (myxedema)
- Be the first to add a definition for Oral mucosa/lacks turgor
- External Links Related to Oral mucosa/lacks turgor
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)