- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Oligohydramnios - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Amniotic constriction bands/neonate
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Deficient liquor, Oligohydramnios (disorder), Oligohydramnios unspecified, Oligohydramnios unspecified (disorder), Reduced liquor volume, Scanty liquor
- Be the first to add a definition for Oligohydramnios - Causes
- External Links Related to Oligohydramnios - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)