- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Occupation/Quarrying/exposure
Available only to registered users.
- 5 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Stone dust exposure
- Silicosis, acute/sandblasting lung
- Organ Poisoning (Intoxication)
- Job, Jobs, OCCUP, Occupation, Occupation (occupation), Occupations, profession, Professions, Quarrying (surface mining)
- External Links Related to Occupation/Quarrying/exposure
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)