- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Occupation/Medical laboratory technician, Bathing-suit skin area rash/lesions
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 11 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pediculosis pubis
- Typhus, acute/epidemic
- Ebola virus disease
- African hemorrhagic (Marburg) virus disease
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Dermatitis medicamentosa
- Dermatitis, contact
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Fabrys disease/Angiokeratatosis (trihexose ceramide)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Fungicide poisoning/ingestion
- Toxic skin reaction/Chemical irritant