- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Occupation/Histopathology/lab technician
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Formaldehyde/formalin poisoning
- Mercury chronic toxicity/poisoning
- Histopathology procedures NEC, Job, Jobs, Laboratory Personnel, OCCUP, Occupation, Occupation (occupation), Occupations, Personnel Laboratory, profession, Professions
- External Links Related to Occupation/Histopathology/lab technician
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)