- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nystagmus/Ocular flutter, Exposure/Airbourne spread/cough/sneezing
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Acute respiratory infection (URI,LRI)
- Upper respiratory infection/URI/Cold
- Parainfluenza (Influenza B) infection
- Pneumonia, pneumococcal
- Argentine Hemorrhagic fever/Junin
- Parvovirus Infection/Parvovirus 19
- Bolivian Hemorrhagic fever/Machupo
- Hemorrhagic fever, Brazilian/Sabia
- Reference to Organ System
- Cerebellar disorder