- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nystagmus/Ocular flutter, Event/Large fish die-offs
Available only to registered users.
- 7 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pfisteria piscicida/epizoonosis
- Reference to Organ System
- Cerebellar disorder
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Industrial dyes/solvents exposure
- Mercury salts/bichloride acute toxicity
- Mercury/organic/methyl (Minamata) pois.
- Pesticide poisoning
- Industrial chemicals exposure