- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Noxious gas/Mustard gas inhaltion/toxicity - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Noxious gas/mustard gas inhalation
- 1 1'-Thiobis(2-chloroethane), 2 2'-Dichlorodiethyl Sulfide, bis(2-Chloroethyl) Sulfide, bis(beta-chloroethyl) sulfide, Di 2 chloroethyl Sulfide, Di-2-chloroethyl Sulfide, Dichlorodiethyl sulfide, Dichlorodiethyl sulphide, Ethane 1 1'-thiobis(2-chloro)-, Gas Mustard, Mustard gas, Mustard gas (substance), Mustard Sulfur, Mustardgas, Sulfide Di-2-chloroethyl, Sulfide Dichlorodiethyl, Sulfur Mustard, Sulfur Mustard Gas, Toxicity, Yellow Cross Liquid, yperite
- Be the first to add a definition for Noxious gas/Mustard gas inhaltion/toxicity - Causes
- External Links Related to Noxious gas/Mustard gas inhaltion/toxicity - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)