- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nodular rash with ulcer/necrosis/scarring effect
Available only to registered users.
- 15 possible diagnoses found
- Granulomatous, Inflammatory Disorders
- Sarcoidosis, cutaneous
- Wegeners granulomatosis
- Necrotizing vasculitis process/pathology
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Cutaneous vasculitis
- Dermatomyositis/childhood type
- Necrotizing vasculitis process
- Polyarteritis nodosa
- Rheumatoid arteritis/vasculitis
- Vasculitis syndrome/secondary
- Erythema induratum
- Behcet's Disease
- Polyarteritis nodosa, infantile
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Buerger's thromboangiitis obliterans
- Cellular necrosis, NECROSES, necrosis, Necrosis (morphologic abnormality), Necrotic, Papular eruption, Papular eruption (disorder), PAPULAR RASH, Papular rash (morphologic abnormality), Papular skin eruption, Rash papular, SKIN ERUPTION PAPULAR, Tissue devitalisation, Tissue devitalization, Ulcer, Ulcer (morphologic abnormality), Ulcer lesion, Ulcerated, Ulcerating, Ulceration, Ulcerative, Ulcerative lesion, ULCERS, Ulcus, with
forearm Nodular rash with ulcer/necrosis/scarring effect
- External Links Related to Nodular rash with ulcer/necrosis/scarring effect
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)