- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nocturnal pruritis
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Irritating sensation, Irritation sensation, Itch, Itch of skin, Itch of skin (observable entity), itching, Itching (finding), Itching of skin, Itching of skin (finding), itching skin, Itchy, Itchy skin, Nocturnal, Pruritic dermatitis, Pruritic disorder, Pruritic disorders, Pruritic disorders (disorder), Pruritis, Pruritis (excl D05 X16), Pruritis (excluding D05 X16), pruritis of skin, Pruritus, Pruritus (disorder), Pruritus (dup) (finding), Pruritus (finding), Pruritus cutaneous, Pruritus disorder, Pruritus of skin, Pruritus of skin (finding), Pruritus skin, Pruritus unspecified, Pruritus unspecified (disorder), Skin Pruritus, Unspecified pruritic disorder
- Be the first to add a definition for Nocturnal pruritis
- External Links Related to Nocturnal pruritis
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)