- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nocturnal angina/heart patient/complaint
Available only to registered users.
- 12 possible diagnoses found
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Arteriosclerotic, Vascular, Venous Disorders
- Angina, crescendo/intermediate syndrome
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Esophageal free reflux/GERD syndrome
- Sleep apnea syndrome
- Reference to Organ System
- Pulmonary edema
- Congestive heart failure
- Respiratory failure/Pulmonary insufficiency
- Emphysema/COPD/Chronic lung disease
- Congestive heart failure/occult/chron.
- Angina symptom, Nocturnal
Nocturnal angina episode of chest pain during the night sleeping hours. and characterized by rapid eye movement during dreaming.
- External Links Related to Nocturnal angina/heart patient/complaint
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)