- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nits seen on hairs
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pediculosis capitis
- Pediculosis corporis
- Be the first to add a definition for Nits seen on hairs
- External Links Related to Nits seen on hairs
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)