- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Newborn posterior neck edema/swelling, Rotator cuff tear/shoulder - Causes
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Trauma Causes
- Cumulative trauma syndrome/arm/hand
- Glenoid labrum tear/shoulder
- Shoulder, dislocation
- Rotator cuff tear/shoulder
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Down's Syndrome
- Turner syndrome/Gonadal dysgenesis
- Turner mosaic syndrome
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Shoulder, frozen
- Reference to Organ System
- Rotator cuff bursitis/tendonitis
- Shoulder, adhesive capsulitis