- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Newborn decreased spontaneous movement
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Tetrahydrobiopterin deficiency/Atypical PKU
- 0-6 weeks old, baby, decreased spontaneous movement, infant newborn, Infants (Newborn), Infants Newborn, Neonatal, Neonatal state, Neonate, Neonates, Newborn, NEWBORN (0-27 DAYS), Newborn (finding), Newborn (person), newborn human (0-6 weeks), Newborn infant, Newborn Infants, Newborns
- Be the first to add a definition for Newborn decreased spontaneous movement
- External Links Related to Newborn decreased spontaneous movement
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)