- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Neutrophiles/HER-2 test positive (labs)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, breast
- Adenocarcinoma, metastatic breast
- Blood neutrophil, Blood neutrophils, Blood PMN, Blood segmented neutrophil, HER-2 positive breast cancer, Heterophil Granulocyte, labs, Leukocyte Polymorphonuclear, Leukocytes Polymorphonuclear, Marrow neutrophil, neutrophil, Neutrophil (body structure), Neutrophil (cell), Neutrophilic Granulocyte, Neutrophilic Leukocyte, Neutrophils, Polymorph, Polymorphonuclear Cell, Polymorphonuclear cells, Polymorphonuclear leucocyte, Polymorphonuclear leukocyte, Polymorphonuclear leukocyte (cell), Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes, Polymorphonuclear Neutrophils, Polys
- Be the first to add a definition for Neutrophiles/HER-2 test positive (labs)
- External Links Related to Neutrophiles/HER-2 test positive (labs)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)