- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Neutrophiles/granularity irregular/abnormal (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Primary Myelofibrosis/Myeloid metaplasia
- Myeloid metaplasia pathophysiology
- Abnormal, Blood neutrophil, Blood neutrophils, Blood PMN, Blood segmented neutrophil, Heterophil Granulocyte, irregular granularity, Lab, Leukocyte Polymorphonuclear, Leukocytes Polymorphonuclear, Marrow neutrophil, neutrophil, Neutrophil (body structure), Neutrophil (cell), Neutrophilic Granulocyte, Neutrophilic Leukocyte, Neutrophils, Polymorph, Polymorphonuclear Cell, Polymorphonuclear cells, Polymorphonuclear leucocyte, Polymorphonuclear leukocyte, Polymorphonuclear leukocyte (cell), Polymorphonuclear Leukocytes, Polymorphonuclear Neutrophils, Polys
- Be the first to add a definition for Neutrophiles/granularity irregular/abnormal (Lab)
- External Links Related to Neutrophiles/granularity irregular/abnormal (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)