- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Neuralgia medial scapula/down arm to middle finger
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- C6/7 Cervical neuropathy
- Neuralgia medial scapuladown arm to middle finger
- Be the first to add a definition for Neuralgia medial scapula/down arm to middle finger
- External Links Related to Neuralgia medial scapula/down arm to middle finger
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)