- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nelson syndrome/ACTH secreting pituitary tumor - Causes, Past history/Ectopic pregnancy
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 14 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Adrenalectomy, bilateral
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Pituitary adenoma, ACTH secreting
- Nelson syndrome/pituitary tumor
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Ectopic pregnancy hemorrhage
- Obstructed fallopian tube
- Pregnancy, abdominal
- Pregnancy, tubal
- Fallopian scars/adhesions
- Pelvic adhesions
- Pregnancy, interligamentary
- Pregnancy, ovarian
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Cushing's disease/Syndrome
- Reference to Organ System