- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nelson syndrome/ACTH secreting pituitary tumor - Causes, Past history/Cholecystectomy
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 6 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Adrenalectomy, bilateral
- Infected organ, Abscesses
- Subhepatic/gallbladder bed abscess
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Pituitary adenoma, ACTH secreting
- Nelson syndrome/pituitary tumor
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Cushing's disease/Syndrome
- Bile acid diarrhea/cholecystectomy