- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nelson syndrome/ACTH secreting pituitary tumor - Causes, Amish population
List of current finding(s):
Available only to registered users.
- 13 possible diagnoses found
- Surgical, Procedure Complication
- Adrenalectomy, bilateral
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Pituitary adenoma, ACTH secreting
- Nelson syndrome/pituitary tumor
- Metabolic, Storage Disorders
- Enzyme defect/deficiency disorders
- Glutaric aciduria/Acidemia
- Maple syrup urine disease
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Chondroectodermal dysp.(Ellis-Van Crev)
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Hereditary disorder
- Abducted thumbs syndrome
- Usage, Degenerative, Necrosis, Age Related Disorders
- Parkinson's disease (paralysis agitans)
- Parkinsonism-dementia complex
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Cushing's disease/Syndrome