- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Neck cyst anchored to hyoid bone/sign
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Thyroglossal duct cyst
- anchored to, Bone Hyoid, Bone Lingual, Bones Hyoid, Bones Lingual, Cyst, Cyst (morphologic abnormality), Cyst morphology, CYSTS, hyoid, Hyoid bone, Hyoid bone structure, Hyoid bone structure (body structure), Hyoid Bones, Lingual Bone, Lingual Bones, NECK, Neck (Anatomy), Neck (volume), Neck structure, Neck structure (body structure), Necks, Os hyoideum, Tongue bone
- Be the first to add a definition for Neck cyst anchored to hyoid bone/sign
- External Links Related to Neck cyst anchored to hyoid bone/sign
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)