- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Nasal diphtheria/syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Nasal diphtheria/syndrome
- 21E, DIPHTERIA, diphtheria, Diphtheria (disorder), Diphtheria unspecified, Diphtheria unspecified (disorder), diphtherial infection, Diphtherias, infection diphtherial, Infection due to Corynebacterium diphtheriae, Infection due to Corynebacterium diphtheriae (disorder), nasal, Nasal structure, Nasal structure (body structure), Naso-, Nose, Nose (Nasal Passage), Noses, Rhino-
- Be the first to add a definition for Nasal diphtheria/syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Nasal diphtheria/syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)