- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Nailfold infarcts, Gastric varices - Rule Outs
Available only to registered users.
- 10 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Adenocarcinoma, gastric
- Stomach leiomyosarcoma
- Stomach lymphosarcoma
- Stomach, leiomyoma
- Gastrontestinal Stromal/Mesenchymal Tumor (GIST)
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Drug induced Lupus (SLE)-
- Lupus erythematosis, systemic
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Stomach foreign body
- Blood clot/stomach
- Dieulafoy's Ulcer Lesion