- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Mydriasis/wide pupils, Sexual dysfunction
Available only to registered users.
- 8 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Metastatic brain disease
- Relational, Mental, Psychiatric Disorders
- Anxiety Disorder (GAD)
- Vegetative, Autonomic, Endocrine Disorders
- Hyperthyroidism (Graves disease)
- Ephedra/Ma huang herbal/intake
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Amphetamine/Speed toxidrome/Acute
- Cocaine abuse/intoxication
- Methamphetamine/Speed/Amphetamine chronic/abuse
- Ephedra/Herbal ecstacy (Ephedrine) high dose/abuse