- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Mycotoxin/T2Chromotography abnormal (Lab)
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Trichothecene mycotoxin/weapon exposure
- Abnormal, CHROMATOGR, Chromatographies, chromatography, Chromatography / Separation Science, Fusariotoxin, Fusaritoxin, Lab, Mycotoxin T2, T 2 Toxin, T AA TOXIN 02, T-2 fungal toxin, T-2 fungal toxin (substance), T2 toxin, T-2 Toxin, Toxin T2, Toxin T-2, Trichothec-9-ene-3 4 8 15-tetrol 12 13-epoxy- 4 15-diacetate 8-(3-methylbutanoate) (3alpha 4beta 8alpha)-
- Be the first to add a definition for Mycotoxin/T2Chromotography abnormal (Lab)
- External Links Related to Mycotoxin/T2Chromotography abnormal (Lab)
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)