- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Muscle atrophy upper extremities/Bilateral
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Juvenile spinal muscle atrophy (Kugelberg-Welander)
- Welander syndrome (See Kugelberg Welander)
- Amyotrophia, Amyotrophia (disorder), Amyotrophy, arm, Arm region, Atrophies Muscle, Atrophies Muscular, Atrophy (Muscular), ATROPHY MUSCLE, Atrophy muscular, Bilateral, Extremities Upper, Extremity Upper, Forelimb, Limb Upper, Limbs Upper, loss muscle, Membrum superius, Muscle Atrophies, Muscle Atrophy, Muscle atrophy (disorder), muscle loss, Muscle thinning, Muscle wasting, Muscle wasting disorder, Muscular Atrophies, Muscular atrophy, UL Upper limb, UPPER EXTREMITIES, Upper extremity, Upper Limb, Upper limb structure, Upper limb structure (body structure), Upper Limbs, Wasting muscle, Wasting muscle(s)
- Be the first to add a definition for Muscle atrophy upper extremities/Bilateral
- External Links Related to Muscle atrophy upper extremities/Bilateral
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)