- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Murmur/low-pitched rumble
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Congenital, Developmental Disorders
- Tricuspid valve, stenosis
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Mitral valve stenosis
- Be the first to add a definition for Murmur/low-pitched rumble
- External Links Related to Murmur/low-pitched rumble
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)