- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For MRI/Kidney hypodense mass
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Carcinoma, renal cell
- hypodense mass, Imaging Magnetic Resonance, Imaging NMR, kidney, Kidney structure, Kidney structure (body structure), KIDNEYS, Magnetic resonance (imaging) or (study), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetic resonance imaging (procedure), Magnetic resonance imaging action, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scan, Magnetic resonance study, Magnetic resonance study (procedure), Magnetic resonance technique, Medical Imaging Magnetic Resonance / Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, MR Magnetic resonance, MR TOMOGR, MR Tomography, MRI, MRI Magnetic reson imaging, MRI Magnetic resonance imaging, nephr(o)-, NMR, NMR Imaging, NMR Nuclear magnetic reson, NMR Nuclear magnetic resonance, NMR Scan, NMR TOMOGR, NMR Tomography, nuclear magnetic resonance, Nuclear magnetic resonance (procedure), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, ren(o)-, Renal, Renal structure, Reno-, TOMOGR MR, TOMOGR NMR, Tomography MR, Tomography NMR, Urinary System Kidney, ZEUGMATOGR, Zeugmatography
- External Links Related to MRI/Kidney hypodense mass
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)