- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For MRI/Head multifocal low density lesions/white matter
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Encephalitis, Dawsons/inclusion body
- Allergic, Collagen, Auto-Immune Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Caput, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, MRI angiography abnormal, Multifocal Low Density Lesions/White matter
- External Links Related to MRI/Head multifocal low density lesions/white matter
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)