- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For MRI/Head/Medial Thalamus Lesion
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Deficiency Disorders
- Korsakoff's psychosis/Alcohol dementia
- Wernicke's encephalopathy
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- Alcohol amnestic disorder
- External Links Related to MRI/Head/Medial Thalamus Lesion
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)