- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For MRI/Head Homogeneous enhancing lesion/mass
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Neoplastic Disorders
- Primary CNS lymphoma
- acquired brain injury, BRAIN DAMAGE, Brain damage (disorder), BRAIN INJ, Brain Injuries, Brain Injury, Brain injury (disorder), brain lesion (from injury), Brain tissue injury, Caput, Cerebral damage, cerebral injury, Damage brain, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, H'ge cerebral trauma, Homogeneous enhancing, Imaging Magnetic Resonance, Imaging NMR, INJ BRAIN, Injuries Brain, Injury Brain, Injury brain acquired, injury cerebral, Intracerebral injury, Magnetic resonance (imaging) or (study), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetic resonance imaging (procedure), Magnetic resonance imaging action, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scan, Magnetic resonance study, Magnetic resonance study (procedure), Magnetic resonance technique, Medical Imaging Magnetic Resonance / Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, MR Magnetic resonance, MR TOMOGR, MR Tomography, MRI, MRI Magnetic reson imaging, MRI Magnetic resonance imaging, NMR, NMR Imaging, NMR Nuclear magnetic reson, NMR Nuclear magnetic resonance, NMR Scan, NMR TOMOGR, NMR Tomography, nuclear magnetic resonance, Nuclear magnetic resonance (procedure), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, TOMOGR MR, TOMOGR NMR, Tomography MR, Tomography NMR, ZEUGMATOGR, Zeugmatography
- External Links Related to MRI/Head Homogeneous enhancing lesion/mass
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)