- Differential Diagnosis
- Try building your search one term at a time, and be as specific as you can! Search term example: "chronic cough".
- Do not enter multiple findings such as "anemia, chronic cough, weight loss, vomiting" all at the same time.
- After selecting your term from the search results a list of possible diagnoses will be generated. If the list is too long, you will be able to narrow it down by entering additional terms.
- Do not enter values such as "heart rhythm 110" or "sodium 125", instead use "tachycardia" or "hyponatremia".
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For MRI/Head Child delayed myelinization pattern
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Hereditary, Familial, Genetic Disorders
- Pelizaeus-Merzbacher disease
- Caput, Formation delayed, HEAD, Head (Anatomy), Head (volume), Head structure, Head structure (body structure), Heads, Imaging Magnetic Resonance, Imaging NMR, Magnetic resonance (imaging) or (study), MAGNETIC RESONANCE IMAGING, Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI), Magnetic resonance imaging (procedure), Magnetic resonance imaging action, Magnetic Resonance Imaging Scan, Magnetic resonance study, Magnetic resonance study (procedure), Magnetic resonance technique, Medical Imaging Magnetic Resonance / Nuclear Magnetic Resonance, MR Magnetic resonance, MR TOMOGR, MR Tomography, MRI, MRI Magnetic reson imaging, MRI Magnetic resonance imaging, Myelin, Myelin (substance), NMR, NMR Imaging, NMR Nuclear magnetic reson, NMR Nuclear magnetic resonance, NMR Scan, NMR TOMOGR, NMR Tomography, nuclear magnetic resonance, Nuclear magnetic resonance (procedure), Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Imaging, TOMOGR MR, TOMOGR NMR, Tomography MR, Tomography NMR, ZEUGMATOGR, Zeugmatography
- External Links Related to MRI/Head Child delayed myelinization pattern
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)