- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For MPTP/Mepereidine designer drug toxicity - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Poisoning (Specific Agent)
- MPTP/Meperidine designer drug/synthetic
- 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-1 2 3 6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-induced parkinsonism, 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-1 2 3 6-tetrahydropyridine (MPTP)-induced parkinsonism (disorder), Drug and medicament poisoning, Drug and medicament poisoning (disorder), Drug poisoning, DRUG TOX, Drug Toxicities, Drug toxicity, Drug/medicament poisoning, Intoxication by drug, Medicament poisoning, MEDICATION TOXICITY, Medicinal poisoning, medicinal toxicity, Methylphenyltetrahydro parkins, Methylphenyltetrahydropyridine-induced parkinsonism, MPTP IND PARKINSONISM, MPTP Induced Parkinsonism, MPTP Methylphenyltetrahydropyridine-induced parkinsonism, MPTP NEUROTOX SYNDROME, MPTP Neurotoxicity Syndrome, MPTP Neurotoxicity Syndromes, MPTP POIS, MPTP Poisoning, MPTP-induced parkinsonism, MPTP-induced parkinsonism (disorder), NEUROTOX SYNDROME MPTP, Neurotoxicity Syndrome MPTP, Neurotoxicity Syndromes MPTP, Overdose drug with tox effect, Overdose of drug with toxic effect, Parkinsonism MPTP-Induced, POIS 1 METHYL 4 PHENYL 1 2 3 6 TETRAHYDROPYRIDINE, Poison medicinal, Poisoning 1-Methyl-4-phenyl-1 2 3 6-tetrahydropyridine, Poisoning by drug AND/OR medicinal substance, Poisoning by drug AND/OR medicinal substance (disorder), Poisoning by drugs and/or medicaments, Poisoning by drugs/medicaments, Poisoning by medicaments, Poisoning by medicaments (disorder), Poisoning by unspecified drug or medicinal substance, Poisoning MPTP, Therapeutic agent toxicity, TOX DRUG, Toxicities Drug, Toxicity Drug, Toxicity medicinal
- Be the first to add a definition for MPTP/Mepereidine designer drug toxicity - Causes
- External Links Related to MPTP/Mepereidine designer drug toxicity - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)