- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Moricizine (Ethmozine) toxicity/effect - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Cimetidine (Tagamet) Administration/Toxicity
- Moricizine (Ethmozine) Administration/Toxicity
- Carbamic acid (10-(3-(4-morpholinyl)-1-oxopropyl)-10H-phenothiazin-2-yl)- ethyl ester, Moracizin, Moracizine, Moracizine (product), Moracizine (substance), moricizine, Moricizine (product), Moricizine (substance), MORICIZINE PREPARATION, Toxicity
- Be the first to add a definition for Moricizine (Ethmozine) toxicity/effect - Causes
- External Links Related to Moricizine (Ethmozine) toxicity/effect - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)