- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Mongolian spots/newborn - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible causes found
- Functional, Physiologic Variant Disorders
- Mongolian spots/newborn
- 0-6 weeks old, baby, Blue Sacral Spot, Blue Spot Mongolian, infant newborn, Infants (Newborn), Infants Newborn, Integument anomalies (ichthyosis congenita) or (Darier's) or (keratosis follicularis) or (Meige's) or (Milroy's) or (Mongolian spots) or (pseudoxanthoma elasticum) or (congenital), Mongolian blue spot, Mongolian Macula, Mongolian spot, Mongolian spot (disorder), Mongolian spots, Neonatal, Neonatal state, Neonate, Neonates, Newborn, NEWBORN (0-27 DAYS), Newborn (finding), Newborn (person), newborn human (0-6 weeks), Newborn infant, Newborn Infants, Newborns, Spot Mongolian, Spots mongolian
- Be the first to add a definition for Mongolian spots/newborn - Causes
- External Links Related to Mongolian spots/newborn - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)