- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Minimal trauma episode history
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Anatomic, Foreign Body, Structural Disorders
- Hip/slipped capital epiphysis
- History of, INJ, Injuries, Injury, Injury (disorder), Injury disorder, Injury unspecified, Trauma, Traumatic AND/OR non-traumatic injury, Traumatic AND/OR non-traumatic injury (disorder), Traumatic injury, Traumatic injury (disorder)
- Be the first to add a definition for Minimal trauma episode history
- External Links Related to Minimal trauma episode history
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)