- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Possible Causes For Milk-alkali syndrome - Causes
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible causes found
- Hypervitaminosis D
- Milk-alkali syndrome
- Burnett, BURNETT SYNDROME, Burnett's syndrome, Milk Alkali Syndrome, Milk alkali syndrome (disorder), MILK DRINKER SYNDROME, Syndrome Milk-Alkali
- Be the first to add a definition for Milk-alkali syndrome - Causes
- External Links Related to Milk-alkali syndrome - Causes
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)