- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Urine Pneumococcus Antigen
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumococcal (S. Pneumoniae) infection
- Pneumonia, acute lobar
- Pneumonia, pneumococcal
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Urine Pneumococcus Antigen
- External Links Related to Microlab/Urine Pneumococcus Antigen
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)