- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Ulcer smear intracellular protozoa
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- American leishmaniasis/cutaneous
- Leishmaniasis, old world cutaneous
- Intracellular Space, Intracellular Spaces, Kingdom Protista, KINGDOM PROTISTA SUBKINGDOM PROTOZOA, Kingdom Protista subkingdom Protozoa (organism), Kingdom Protozoa, Kingdom Protozoa (organism), Microbiology Lab, Protozoa, Protozoal, Protozoan, Protozoan (organism), Protozoans, Smear, Smear test, Space Intracellular, Spaces Intracellular, Subkingdom Protozoa, Ulcer, Ulcer (morphologic abnormality), Ulcer lesion, Ulcerated, Ulcerating, Ulceration, Ulcerative, Ulcerative lesion, ULCERS, Ulcus
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Ulcer smear intracellular protozoa
- External Links Related to Microlab/Ulcer smear intracellular protozoa
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)