- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Ulcer smear/Immunofluorescence FTA abnormal
Available only to registered users.
- 3 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Syphilis, primary/Chancre
- Syphilis, secondary
- Abnormal, Fluores treponemal a/body test, Fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption test, Fluorescent treponemal antibody absorption test (procedure), Fluorescent treponemal antibody test, Fluorescent Treponemal Antibody-Absorption Test, FTA ABS Test, FTA(Abs) Fluor trep a/b test, FTA(Abs) Fluorescent treponemal antibody test, FTA-ABS fluorescent technique, FTA-ABS test, FTA-ABS Tests, Microbiology Lab, Smear, Smear test, Test FTA-ABS, Tests FTA-ABS, Ulcer, Ulcer (morphologic abnormality), Ulcer lesion, Ulcerated, Ulcerating, Ulceration, Ulcerative, Ulcerative lesion, ULCERS, Ulcus
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Ulcer smear/Immunofluorescence FTA abnormal
- External Links Related to Microlab/Ulcer smear/Immunofluorescence FTA abnormal
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)