- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Tzanck test/Broad epith. cells/No inflam. cells
Available only to registered users.
- 1 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Staphylococcal/scalded skin syndrome
- Cell Epithelial, Cells Epithelial, Epithelial cell, Epithelial cell (body structure), Epithelial cell (cell), Epithelial Cells, Epitheliocyte, Microbiology Lab, No inflammatory cells, Tzanck test
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Tzanck test/Broad epith. cells/No inflam. cells
- External Links Related to Microlab/Tzanck test/Broad epith. cells/No inflam. cells
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)