- Differential Diagnosis
Sign-in (or register) to check out the new features we've just launched!
Differential Diagnosis For Microlab/Tracheal aspirate culture pneumococcus
Available only to registered users.
- 2 possible diagnoses found
- Infectious Disorders (Specific Agent)
- Pneumonia, acute lobar
- Pneumonia, pneumococcal
- Aspiration from trachea, Aspiration from trachea (procedure), Aspiration of trachea, Aspiration tracheal, Diplococcus Pneumoniae, Microbiology Lab, Micrococcus pneumoniae, Pneumococcal, Pneumococcus, S. pneumoniae, STREP PNEUMONIAE, Streptococcus (Diplococcus) pneumoniae, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus pneumoniae (Klein 1884) Chester 1901, Streptococcus pneumoniae (organism), Tracheal aspiration, Tracheal suction
- Be the first to add a definition for Microlab/Tracheal aspirate culture pneumococcus
- External Links Related to Microlab/Tracheal aspirate culture pneumococcus
- PubMed (National Library of Medicine)
- NGC (National Guideline Clearinghouse)
- Medscape (eMedicine)
- Harrison's Online (accessmedicine)
- NEJM (The New England Journal of Medicine)